Disclaimer: Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented whilst wearing the armour
HOW DOES THE ARMOUR WORK
You will protected through shock absorption, shock delay and dissipation of shock.
- Firstly, when shock is applied the foam reacts to the impact energy by hardening.
- Secondly, the foam will delay the impact by transmitting the shock to the human body over a longer period of time before becoming soft again.
- Thirdly, the impact is dissipated over larger areas of the body to minimizing the impact. Meaning the likely hood of internal damage is minimized as much as possible. It moulds to the wearer, and softens further by becoming even more comfortable, with body heat. It is barely noticeable once wearing, and the best part is.
- Body armour is designed from viscoelastic soft memory foam with outstanding shock absorption values
- CE tested and certified as impact protection for CE level 2
- Body armour are lightweight
- Mouldable to every body shape
- Body armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- 10 year warranty
- Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
- Weight: ca. 95g per item (2 pieces per order)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): ca. 230/215/16 mm
- Armour is washable
- Remove, hand launder separately
- Water absorption less than one per cent